Sunday, August 24, 2014

WELCOME BACK!

Welcome To Third Grade!!  We are going to have an amazing year!  If you are new...here's some information about me!


 
I'm excited to be teaching at Velasquez!  I have been teaching for 15 years.  I taught first grade for 10 years, and second grade for 5 years.  I'm excited to move up to third grade this year!  I also love to teach reading and writing.
 
I am married and I have two kids.  My daughter Alayna, is almost 11 and my son Brayden is 8.
 
Here are a few of my favorite things:
*Reading!
*Taking Pictures
*Cooking
*Camping
 
 I'm excited to start a great school year.  I know we are going to learn SO much and have a great time.  I will use this blog A LOT throughout the school year to share information and fun stuff we are doing in class, so check back often!